Sunflowers cost £12000 a month to offer 1200 appointments to vulnerable people in Merseyside living with Cancer or Long-Term diagnosis and their loved ones.
- £20 would provide a therapeutic massage for someone with pain from a condition.
- £50 pays for a cancer support group where 40 people can have tea and talk about their life.
- £100 would pay for 10 sessions for a person in counselling coping with a diagnosis.
- £200 allows us to open on an evening and Saturday morning to help people who are well enough to return to work but still need that support.
- £250 would pay for a monthly lunch for 50 people coming together who may be finding anxiety through isolation with the after-effects of the pandemic.
- £400 pays for a full day of care in Sunflowers for an average of 30 rehabilitation exercise places, 10 massages and 15 sessions of counselling
- £500 pays for a well-being retreat for groups of 12 over a month to help with managing life after a diagnosis of cancer
- £1000 would pay for a new massage bed to replace our old ones.
- £2000 a month allows us to open the doors, heat the building and ensure people come to a safe environment on their journey back to full health.
- £8k for a complementary therapy room offering 720 appointments throughout the year.
- £16k per room – annual Counselling costs per room – 1440 appointments over 48 weeks
- £23k for all exercise